Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where we show off the books we got this week.

From the library:
-Dark Road to Darjeeling, by Deanna Raybourn
-Forgotten, by Cat Patrick

Given to me:
-Deerskin, by Robin McKinley

Borrowed:
-Siren, by Tricia Rayburn

Purchased by moi:
-Heist Society, by Ally Carter
-Uncommon Criminals, by Ally Carter
-Hourglass, Myra McEntire
-Moonglass, Jessi Kirby
-Small Town Sinners, Melissa Walker
-The Last Summer (of You & Me), by Ann Brashares
-By the Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead, by Julie Anne Peters
-Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan

Moral of the story? I need to stay far, far way from the Borders going-out-of-business sale. I have zero self control there.

10 comments:

  1. You got some great books this week! I really liked Moonglass and Dash & Lily's Book of Dares. I'm really looking forward to reading Hourglass, it looks great. Happy Reading!
    New follower :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a fantastic selection of books this week! :D

    Happy reading.

    I have heard great things about Hourglass

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice set. Hourglass was awesome. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard Dash & Lily's Book of Dares is good :) I want to read that around wintertime.

    (IMM #1 @ Pretty Books)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah I'm new to your blog and I love the title for it! I'm also guilty of burning out a few too many booklights as well.

    I'm in the process of reading Heist Society right now, an am enjoying it. Hope you do too!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I've heard mixed things about Hourglass, but I'm curious to read it for myself. I really want to read Heist Society - Ally Carter's books are hilarious.

    Enjoy!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hourglass is amazing. I know you'll love it. Such a great YA debut!!

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to read Dash and Lily's! Great pile of books this week.
    Here is my IMM:
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-16.html
    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a nice set of books. I really want to read Siren.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a problem with staying away from Borders too! Especially since its down to 50% off.

    Awesome haul of books! I absolutely loved the Heist Society books by Ally Carter. They are so much fun to read- nearly impossible to put down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...