Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (1!)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Purchased by moi:
-"Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)," by Sarah Mlynowski
-"Imaginary Girls," by Nova Ren Suma
-"Second Helpings," by Megan McCafferty

From the library: (I kinda went crazy at the library this week . . . )
-"Hold Me Closer, Necromancer," by Lish McBride
-"Five Flavors of Dumb," by Antony John
-"The Last Little Blue Envelope," by Maureen Johnson
-"Silent in the Grave," by Deanna Raybourn
-"Looking for Alaska," by John Green
-"The Jumbee," by Pamela Keyes
-"Summer of My German Soldier," by Bette Green
-"Lock and Key," by Sarah Dessen
-"Ship Breaker," by Paolo Bacigalupi
-"Honey, Baby, Sweetheart," by Deb Caletti
-"Revolution," by Jennifer Donnelly
-"The Six Rules of Maybe," by Deb Caletti

Three I'm most excited for?

2 comments:

  1. you got some great books this week! I am totally jealous of IG and Ten Things! I want those so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have SO many great books to look forward too! Loved Five Flavours and IG and I adore Jessica Darling - that is such a great series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...