Thursday, September 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (8)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books.


“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

Book-wise, I'm most looking forward to the releases of "Lola and the Boy Next Door," by Stephanie Perkins (Sept. 29), and "Shatter Me," by Tahereh Mafi (Nov. 15). Other than that though, I'm not looking forward to fall, because I HATE cold weather, and fall means it's going to be winter soon. I'm a summer girl all the way--if it's not 80+ degrees and sunny, I'm not happy with the weather. So as soon as fall hits and I need a jacket to go outside (that's anything under, like, 72 degrees for me), I pretty much stop going outside except to go to work and run errands. And don't even get me started on Halloween. Ug. I'll stop now, though, because I sound like a crotchety old woman.

6 comments:

  1. I agree that Lola is highly anticipated, but the cool weather will be a welcome to me as well. FABR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to agree with Five Alarm Book Reviews above - really looking forward to Lola (and Shatter Me, it's on my tbr list) and the cool weather. The cooler weather is the subject of my Book Blog Hop post. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list of books!

    I'm looking forward to the changing of leaves, apple cider, & hopefully some travel time :)

    Happy weekend,
    Black Disaster Fairy

    A World of Personality

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Lola and the Boy Next door too, and just added Shatter Me to my list.

    I'm really sorry you don't like the cold weather. =( Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped over from Crazy for Books, so i'm a new follower and admin over at peaceloveyalit.blogspot.com/ What I'm looking forward to is wearing my hoodies and watching some SEC college football this fall! Roll Tide Roll!! Happy fall and Happy Blogging!

    PS I'm a booklight murderer too. I've graduated to flashlights...lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...