Thursday, September 29, 2011

Follow Friday (13)


Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?

I think "Heist Society" and "Uncommon Criminals," by Ally Carter, would translate really well into movies--they're funny and full of action and have fantastic characters.

I also think "Dash & Lily's Book of Dares," by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, would be awesome as a movie. All that running around New York during Christmastime doing crazy stuff would be so much fun to watch.

I really don't know who I would cast--the only teen actors I'm familiar with are from Disney Channel shows/movies, and while I love the Disney Channel stars, I'm not sure I love them enough to want them cast in anything outside the Disney Channel.

Don't forget to enter my Heck-yes-it's-my-birthday Giveaway! Open until September 30.

2 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Heist Society is a great idea. I'd love to see movies of the Gallagher Girls too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Heist Society yet, but it's on my shelf! It sounds good enough to be made into a movie though :) Awesome choice! old follower :)

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...