Friday, September 16, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (10)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books.


“As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?”

Hmmm...I think I pretty much fail when it comes to my Blogger profile. I guess I never really though it was super important, so mine is just really general and basic. I don't think it's that important that readers etc. know everything about me, since it's my opinion of books that they're probably coming to my blog to read rather than coming because they have a burning desire to know more about me as an individual. But who knows? Maybe after reading everyone else's responses to this hop question, I'll be motivated to make my profile more detailed.

8 comments:

  1. I am soooo sorry. I was using copy paste and just wasn't paying attention. Please delete the excerpt. It was NOT in any way what I was trying to comment. I was trying to say I was following with the Book Blog Hop. I am sooo sorry..



    I tried to find a way to delete it myself but it wouldn't let me.

    Thank you.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you... You are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! First of all, super cute blog name. Second, I think book bloggers should use their profiles to lay down the law in regards to what type of books they read and review and which genres really turn them off. That way a glance at a blogger’s profile will let a potential reader know if their tastes are the same and if they should put in the effort of reading the blog. Most bloggers really underutilize their profile/about me pages, in my opinion. Came over on the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally like to know more about the blogger as an individual. It helps me connect better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is generic as well - I was also hoping from inspiration from these posts! I may have to rethink mine.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice one

    www.notebook360.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower via book blog hop hoping you will follow us back at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com thks in advance xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Profiles seem to be something a lot of people struggle with. :D

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...