Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A reading quote for ya

Like a lot of readers, I love quotes about books and reading. But it isn't very often that I come across one that describes how I feel perfectly. But I came across the following quote in "Dreamhunter," by Elizabeth Knox, and was amazed at how ridiculously well it fits me:
I have no particular plan in life--and that's something I rather like. Most things people do seem to me to be rather dull and silly. In my ideal life I'd be left alone to read.
Fantastic, eh?

3 comments:

  1. That, is a fantastic quote. If only "real" life didn't get in the way so much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love that quote. Describes how I feel exactly. If only...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best quote ever! I feel the same way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...