Friday, December 16, 2011

A Christmas break?


Guess what?!? I'm going home to San Diego for 2 1/2 weeks! YAY!!!

Okay, exclamation marks aside, the point of this post is to let you know I probably won't be stalking your blogs or posting as much on mine for the next few weeks. I might get a review in here or there, but I'm going to try spending my time with my family rather than blogging. But I do plan on catching up on my reading while I'm gone, so hopefully I'll have some good books reviewed for you when I get back.

Happy holidays, you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday! And enjoy going home! I wish I was able to go home for the holidays. See you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday! Breaks are needed.

    :-)

    ~ Jenna
    The Book Snoop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip & happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...