Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pre-Review: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Oh. my. freaking. heck. you guys. This book was craaaaaaazy. And I haven't decided if it was in a good way or not. Or if I liked this book or what. So since I only finished this book like 10 minutes ago, there's no way my thoughts are gathered enough to write a coherent review (just ask my roommate, who I flipped out over this book to). So I'm going to give myself a day to calm down and then write my review tomorrow.

But in the meantime, all I have to say is AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I wish I liked this book more. I loved the creepy but the romance that took over the plot really disappointed me.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I've heard so many good things about this book: YOU PEOPLE ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.

    I may have to read this, like yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...